What Our Patients Are Saying:
"This is always my first choice for medical care." - Patient visit, 2/12/14
“I was very satisfied with the courteous and professional treatment I received. This was a very welcomed change from the emergency room and I would recommend this facility to anyone who needed this type of service.” - Patient visit, 1/6/14
“My nurse Lucy was so wonderful! Very kind, friendly and took care of my probem with no discomfort” Patient visit, 1/2/14
EPN Urgent Care exists for one purpose: To serve patients.
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room and your doctor is unavailable.
EPN Urgent Care provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour; two locations to serve you
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays than ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians, most with ER experience
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and x-rays, saving you time and money
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
6400 Davis Boulevard, Suite 103 Naples, FL 34104
Mon-Sat 8:30 am - 7 pm
Sun 8:30 am - 6 pm
How long will a visit to EPN Urgent Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.